Skip to main content

Tugas 8 Favorite traveling experience

Tourist attractions in the slopes of Mount Merapi
                 I will tell you a little history about Mount Merapi. Mount Merapi is one of the most active volcanoes located in Central Java. This location is located in Tegal Randu Village, Srumbung District, Magelang Regency, Central Java. This mountain has kept various events and natural wealth from the Almighty. According to the results of analysis of this mountain research will experience eruption every 4 years. From my personal experience, I experienced the event from 1998, 2002, 2006, and the last most terrible of 2010. At that time, economic conditions, social, trade, traffic flow, and others suffered severe damage. Especially the distance of our settlement from the peak of Merapi about 7 km. So this is a lot of harm to the local community.
                 Besides detrimental to the positive impact of eruption of Mount Merapi that is, the number of materials such as stone and sand. Then the economic condition becomes soaring because the soil hit by volcanic ash becomes fertile, even doubled from the original fertility. This place becomes crowded from the activities of the locals who do rock and sand mining. This is where locals earn their daily income.
                 Over time the government held a forest preservation around the slopes of Mount Merapi. Moreover, the government has planned the place to be a place of tourism or recreation. As a result after several months of work this place becomes increasingly crowded from visitors, both from local residents and from out of town. Naturally, if this place is crowded visitors, because this place the air is fresh, cool, and has beautiful scenery. For every visitors who come will be pampered with the beauty of natural scenery.
                   In Mount Merapi is a lot of mastarakat activities or visitors of which there are climbing, relaxing, playing sports, camping and so forth. Around the slopes of Mount Merapi are all well suited for fun activities, one of which is a regular visit or just enjoy the natural scenery. Here there are still many species of animals and plants that may have been rare elsewhere. Starting from species of birds, wild animals, herbivorous animals, and various other plants.
                     In this area often held camping activities together which is certainly very exciting and interesting. Not a few people are tempted to want to follow these activities. Many tourists join in the activity, thus making the relationship more closely and getting to know each other. In this activity there is also a unique slogan, namely: "Coming together together, hard to happy together." From the motto it is very clear that the sense of kinship and togetherness a top priority. The longer the activity is the more crowded enthusiasts.
                     For those of you who are on vacation to Central Java do not forget to visit this one tour. Because here is very fun for vacation and travel. Not only that the entry ticket Rp.0 in other words free can enjoy the natural beauty with unlimited. Who has not tried would be curious. Hurry on vacation may be useful and fun. Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Group name: Rofiq Gunawan   D1131171008 Choirul Suroso    D1131171023 Setting     : Fried rice Abu in Serdam Situation  : A bright night, and amidst the buyers crowd I   : Hi Rofiq. R  : Hi well Rul. I   : Later that night did not come out ? R  : Got time, where are you going ? I   : Want to invite you to eat, and eat ash fried rice. R  : Okay, what time will I pick up ? I   : Later that night, at 7 am I pick you up at home. R  : Yeah yes, I wait at home. I   : What do you want Fiq ? R  : What is the favorite menu here ? I   : Fried rice, because the fried rice here is delicious. It was different from other fried rice, the price is also cheap, it is suitable for us this boarding boy. hehe R  : Oh yes. Okay, I ordered fried rice only. I   : Hmm, what's your goal after this college ? R  : My goal after this lecture is to set up jobs in the yard, whose purpose is to protect the people and reduce unemployment rates. I   : Ohh, so that's your goal. You have the

Tugas 6 Best Friend(s) or Close Friend(s)

Friends of My Life                  Sharif Huda Tulloh is the name of the best friend in my life, I usually call Sharif or Kunyuk. He was born in Semarang, June 1, 1998 precisely in Kebumen area. He was with me almost as if he could be in Pontianak, that is because of overseas or transmigration. My best friend is good, friendly, helpful, and candid. The hobby is playing football, internet, until the streets looking for entertainment. Because his hobby is almost the same as my hobby then no wonder if we often do silly things and funny together.                   Our meeting started since we were in high school. Over time we know each other and share information about education, origin, residence, why can be in Pontianak, and much more. After being able to adapt in the world of friendship, now our friendship is getting better and harmonious. Which triggers the occurrence of it because after school home I often play at home. So do not be surprised if we can get to know each other

Tugas 3 Goals/ambitions/dreams

             The purpose of the beginning why choose mechanical techniques because since my childhood most hobby with a machine name. What makes me want to continue my studies in mechanical engineering is to unravel the curiosity of the machine. More precisely want to explore the science of machines that certainly have never and probably will not get from my previous education. When I started to feel the lecture bench I started thinking about the goals / aspirations I was here. The first is to develop mechanical science, both want to produce quality and qualified graduates, and most importantly can be useful for parents and others (community). To be able to realize these ideals is certainly not easy, many things I need to know and learn whether it is easy or difficult. Of course with the foundation of intentions and strong determination hopefully can be realized.              The future goal I want in engineering machine students have talents that are not owned by other universities.