Skip to main content

Dialogue

Group name:
Rofiq Gunawan   D1131171008
Choirul Suroso    D1131171023

Setting     : Fried rice Abu in Serdam
Situation  : A bright night, and amidst the buyers crowd

I   : Hi Rofiq.
R  : Hi well Rul.
I   : Later that night did not come out ?
R  : Got time, where are you going ?
I   : Want to invite you to eat, and eat ash fried rice.
R  : Okay, what time will I pick up ?
I   : Later that night, at 7 am I pick you up at home.
R  : Yeah yes, I wait at home.
I   : What do you want Fiq ?
R  : What is the favorite menu here ?
I   : Fried rice, because the fried rice here is delicious. It was different from other fried rice, the price is also cheap, it is suitable for us this boarding boy. hehe
R  : Oh yes. Okay, I ordered fried rice only.
I   : Hmm, what's your goal after this college ?
R  : My goal after this lecture is to set up jobs in the yard, whose purpose is to protect the people and reduce unemployment rates.
I   : Ohh, so that's your goal. You have the best friend does not ?
R  : Got, so what ?
I   : I want to tell you a bit about my best friend.
R  : Oh yes, please.
I   : I have a friend of his name Wawan, he is my friend while studying at SMK N 1 Sekadau.
R  : Ohh, the guy how Rul ? Good or not ?
I   : He person is good enough, he often helps me when I need help, people are fun, we also often  adventure together.
R  : Ohh, lucky yeah, have friends like Wawan.
I   : Yes of course. Do you like traveling ?
R  : Likes really, why Rul ?
I   : Hmm, just like me. Where is your favorite place ?
R  : My favorite place is quit challenging hell, that is Mount Merapi located in Magelang, Central Java. Here the pace is very beautiful, comfortable, and has a beautiful natural scenery, this area is perfect for holidays, camping, and more..But remember, we also must be vigilant yes, because this active volcano.
I   : Hmm, it's so cool, so want to vacation there.
R  : Yes Rul, when are we going there ?
I   : Okay okay, it's been tell the story. See you next time.
R  : Yes, see you again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tugas 6 Best Friend(s) or Close Friend(s)

Friends of My Life                  Sharif Huda Tulloh is the name of the best friend in my life, I usually call Sharif or Kunyuk. He was born in Semarang, June 1, 1998 precisely in Kebumen area. He was with me almost as if he could be in Pontianak, that is because of overseas or transmigration. My best friend is good, friendly, helpful, and candid. The hobby is playing football, internet, until the streets looking for entertainment. Because his hobby is almost the same as my hobby then no wonder if we often do silly things and funny together.                   Our meeting started since we were in high school. Over time we know each other and share information about education, origin, residence, why can be in Pontianak, and much more. After being able to adapt in the world of friendship, now our friendship is getting better and harmonious. Which triggers the occurrence of it because after school home I often play at home. So do not be surprised if we can get to know each other

Tugas 3 Goals/ambitions/dreams

             The purpose of the beginning why choose mechanical techniques because since my childhood most hobby with a machine name. What makes me want to continue my studies in mechanical engineering is to unravel the curiosity of the machine. More precisely want to explore the science of machines that certainly have never and probably will not get from my previous education. When I started to feel the lecture bench I started thinking about the goals / aspirations I was here. The first is to develop mechanical science, both want to produce quality and qualified graduates, and most importantly can be useful for parents and others (community). To be able to realize these ideals is certainly not easy, many things I need to know and learn whether it is easy or difficult. Of course with the foundation of intentions and strong determination hopefully can be realized.              The future goal I want in engineering machine students have talents that are not owned by other universities.